How Keith Does it!
Keith offers a mulching service, generally which is offered at the time a spring or fall cleanup is performed.
A customer for Keith's lawns can also request those services at a different time of year. Some customers who perform their own weekly mowing, can also request a price for an individual service.
Simply Click the Link below and provide the information needed.
Mulching Scope of Work
- Typically Keith will supply the mulch color of your choice Natural, Brown, Black or Red, please specify in advance of service
- It is recommended that you install a weed barrier or spread a weed pre-emergent prior to Keith spreading fresh mulch.
- Keith is willing to work within your budget for fresh mulch from a thin layer over existing mulch, to a 2" (typical) layer of mulch, please specify
- Keith will always Use a Blower for Worksite cleanup prior to leaving
- If you would like Keith to spray areas with a weed killer prior to installing mulch, please specify this prior to service for an estimate.
- Keith may also provide a FREE Estimate for using his tools to prep the mulch areas, defining the bed lines, weed barrier or pre-emergent
Things to Consider! "Keith's Procedures"
- Keith will either bring the mulch with him the day of service, or have it delivered to the site depending on the size of the job.
- Please ensure all animal waste is picked up prior to his arrival so that Keith may have a clean area for which to work in.
- Please ensure the service areas are clear of any toys, furniture, or moveable obstacles to avoid any surcharges.
- Unfortunately, Keith is unable to move large items like trampolines for his services.
- Keith's mulching service does not include leaf cleanups. All areas requiring a leaf cleanup be billed extra for the time, estimate provided.
- Mulching service will be provided at the quoted price to clients and is normally good for 30 days from the date of the estimate. Any changes made to the service will void the terms of the estimate and increase the price.
- All services will be billed to the client(s), which you pay directly to a Visa or MasterCard due on receipt.
- Larger Jobs require a 1/2 down deposit and will normally be noted on the estimate in advance for planning purposes.