How Keith Does It
Keith offers a hedge trimming service, generally which is offered at the time a spring or fall cleanup is performed.
A customer for Keith's lawns can also request those services at a different time of year. Some customers who perform their own weekly mowing, can also request a price for an individual service.
Simply Click the Link below and provide the information needed.
Hedge Trimming Scope of Work
- Trim All Hedges/Shrubs as Requested by the Customer
- Load all Clippings and Debris, and Haul/Dump of Debris
- Provide Before and After Photos as Required/Requested
- Use Blower for Worksite cleanup
- Keith will also normally use a string trimmer around the base of the hedges to cleanup weeds that may be growing.
- Keith may also provide a FREE Estimate for any hedges/shrubs that you wish to have removed
Things to Consider! "Keith's Procedures"
- Keith does not take away grass clippings, he will however remove all hedge clippings and debris.
- Please ensure all animal waste picked up prior to Keith's arrival so that he may have a clean area for which to work in.
- Please ensure the service areas are clear of any toys, furniture, or moveable obstacles to avoid any surcharges.
- Unfortunately, Keith is unable to move large items like trampolines for his services.
- Keith's hedge trimming service does not include leaf cleanups. All areas requiring a leaf cleanup be billed extra for the time, estimate provided.
- Hedge Trimming will be provided at the quoted price to clients and is normally good for 30 days from the date of the estimate. Any changes made to the service will void the terms of the estimate and increase the price.
- All services will be billed for the service clients, which you pay directly to a Visa or MasterCard due on receipt.
- Larger Jobs require a 1/2 down deposit and will normally be noted on the estimate in advance for planning purposes.