Lawn Mowing – How Keith Does It
Keith offers a weekly mowing service, where your lawns growing pattern during different seasons dictates the frequency of the mowing schedule.
Once he schedules your lawn on a certain day each week, you can expect him to mow your lawn once each week and once every two weeks during any dry seasons. This ensures your lawn is cut weekly during heavy growing periods, and less often during summer drought.
Weekly Mowing Scope of Work for Harrisburg, PA
- Weekly Mowing to keep the property looking good during the strongest growing season. (Bi-Weekly Not Offered)
- During dry times only, pare down to bi-weekly mowing, as the customer and Keith have agreed.
- Keith recommends a mid-November to freshen things up but is at the customer's choice.
- Mowing services include edging the sidewalks and curb, string trimming, and blowing off all clippings and debris.
- One thing to keep in mind, an early spring or wet summer could push you over your budgeted mowing occurrences.
- Mowing estimates include mulch or side discharge mowing. Bag mowing is currently not offered.
Things to Consider! "Keith's Procedures"
- Keith does not take away grass clippings. He will mulch clippings.
- Please ensure all animal waste picked up prior to his arrival each week to avoid any animal waste surcharges.
- Please ensure the lawn is clear of any toys, furniture, or moveable obstacles to avoid any surcharges.
- Unfortunately, Keith is unable to move large items like trampolines for mowing.
- Keith's Weekly Lawn service does not include leaf cleanups. All lawns requiring a leaf cleanup be billed extra for the time, estimate provided.
- Lawn service will be provided at the quoted price to clients based on a weekly service, and bi-weekly during dry times in the summer. Any changes made to the frequency of the service schedule will void the terms of the estimate/agreement and the original quoted service price.
- All services will be billed for regular service clients weekly, which you pay directly to a Visa or MasterCard, due on receipt.